ERPA is an Information Technology Services Provider and market leader in managed services and managed projects. Founded in 1999, ERPA delivers significant experience and expertise in building and implementing innovative solutions that give businesses a sustainable advantage in today’s competitive landscape.
ERPA directly employs over 500 consultants, enabling us to provide solutions that are highly scalable, responsive, and elastic. Our average employee experience is over 10 years, and our average company tenure is over 8 years with a 95% employee retention rate.
ERPA has national coverage, with regional headquarters in Dublin, Ohio; Tampa, Florida; and Dallas, Texas. We maintain the highest industry standards, which are reflected in our certifications:
- * Oracle PartnerNetwork with multiple specializations and exclusive focus on the Oracle suite of products
- * Amazon Web Services Partner
- * Workday Consulting Services
- * CMMI Level 3 Appraised
- * ISO 9001/27001 Certified
Organizations look to ERPA when they need deep industry and product expertise to meet their operational goals. Whether they are concerned with the sustainability of their depleting workforce, need business guidance to align their systems with their operations, or have concerns about the future of their technology investment, ERPA is the System Integrator of choice for organizations that want a partner they can trust and an advisor they can depend on.
ERPA specializes in providing the following services
- Enterprise Strategy and Strategic Planning
- Enterprise Architecture
- ERP Implementation, Upgrades and Integration
- Transition to Cloud Applications
- PeopleSoft – Testing as a Service
- PeopleSoft – Security as a Service
- PeopleSoft – Selective Adoption
- PeopleSoft – Fluid as a Service
- Managed Services
- Managed Hosting
- Managing PS Applications on AWS
- Managing PS Applications on Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Services
We deliver highly successful IT solutions to highly satisfied customers. Ninety nine percent (99%) of our customers say that we met or exceeded their expectations, – and they become repeat customers.
We have an 18 year track record of client service excellence with over 1,500 successful implementations for over 500 customers.
We maintain the highest industry standards and have achieved accreditations of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level Three, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.